Saturday, February 2, 2013

Why people lie

Well if I would've wrote this last week I would've said that people lie because their not happy with who they are but scratch that. It's deeper than that. It really depends on the lie. Say if someone lies on the internet about who they are. They do that because they're trying to live the fantasy of the life they've always wanted. But what I would like to know how long that person expects the lie to last. I mean if your lying someone on the internet if you  want to meet them in person their going to find out. But I think they 't expect to meet the person. When you  lie on the internet and the relationship gets bigger so does the lie. If people didn't lie on the internet many relationships on the internet wouldn't start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment